2009年8月3日星期一

MPO~


me&nataysa ^^
went for a music orchestra at MPO on 6th of July...
with my classmate and two strangers~hui yean n her bf..haha
this was the 1st time I went for a music orchestra with former dress
the 1st entre an orchestra hall
1st time do a music project which I never do before
1st time I saw hw a real harpsicord look lik and also the organ
all musician shown their proficient skill on plying those instruments
the conductor had shown hw great he are in conducting those musician
+ the soprano had a vry charming and nice voice to sing for the aria, lov her voice so much
haha..nw missing her voice ^^
fortunately I got the chance to take picture wif her on that day..hehe
now busy for the project of music about this orchestra..
headache..>.<..music project sound easy,but actually not!!
hope a fairy tale present now and help me do all those confusing n annoying works ^^

没有评论:

发表评论