2009年10月23日星期五

Report of my rencet life ♥

what happen to me recently?


  • enter my 2nd sem of ADP,taking 2 subject which are econ and chem
  • will going to attend a gathering party with ADP friends
  • help my friend in US to ask for transcript from sch
  • my computer totally attacted by virus and msn break with me
  • felt happy because received some special souvenir from my friend who just have a trip at Thailand
  • have met some new friends esp a girl from newzealand programme who called Liz, she is quite friendly and kind=]
  • my face popped out many pimple(thgs I hate the most..arggg)
  • joined badminton club
  • met my 'dad' in my brother's sch, he look quite great when wearing the uniform^^
  • felt passive in sociolizing but now try to active it
  • my eldest bro's birth just past
  • finding the meaning of life
* although life is short ,but we can desire and decide what to do
and how our life should be organize

2 条评论:

  1. hehe just drop by...

    i like tat 2 pics...

    take care ya^^

    回复删除
  2. welcome^^..glad to hear that u lik the pics=]

    回复删除